Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Midnight Madness

Piece of junk...
Something about late hours (or early hours) seems to make things work less efficiently (or not at all). Mostly, I am complaining because after my kids went to sleep tonight, I had the odious task of balancing the books. This is hard at any time of day, but becomes more difficult when half the web sites I need to access shut down for maintanance during the foggy hours of the night.

Of course, now that I am done, I guess I shouldn't complain about my slow computer. It got the job done, right? The thing I am truly annoyed with now is that the computer isn't working as smoothly as I would like while I am surfing the web, checking my email and writing my blog. The quesiton is, why on earth do I have to do those things in the middle of the blessed night!?! Can't I just turn off this computer and get a little sleep before the kids are up again? Of course I can. The following is me practicing my self control.

zzzzz....

1 comment:

Nephic said...

you pansy, get of your butt and write.